ExAM4INspections has been re-engineered to make it so you should never have to delete and reinstall the app. However, users coming off older versions of the app may need to do this one time to get onto the new mobile architecture. This post covers everything you know to successfully delete and reinstall the app.
- Step 1: Make sure all your data is synced with the cloud. When you delete the app, you delete the data. Make sure you don’t lose any data!
- Step 2: Make sure you have all the information you will need to complete the process. This includes TWO sets of usernames and passwords:
- Username and password for the ExAM4INspections App
- Username and password for your Apple account
- Both are required to complete this task.
- Step 3: Delete and Reinstall the app. If you already have your ExAM4Inspections username and password as well as your Apple ID and Password this is a one video process! If you are don’t have your Apple ID password, please scan down the page and check out the video “Reset Apple ID Password” , If you aren’t sure what your Apple ID is…we can help you there as well. Check out the “Figuring Out Your Apple ID” video.
Delete and Reinstall the App
Follow along as we walk you through deleting and reinstalling the ExAM4Inspections app.
Reset Apple ID Password
Follow along as we walk you through resetting your Apple ID and Password.
Figuring Out Your Apple ID
Follow along as we walk you through figuring out your Apple ID.
Need more help?
Call us at (800) 215-1450 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org